Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Tribute to MaryAnne from her Sister Linda

"God saw you getting tired,
When a cure was not to be,
So he closed His arms around you,
And whispered "Come to Me"
Your golden heart stopped beating,
Your gentle hands at rest,
God broke our hearts to prove to us,
He only takes the best,
In tears we saw you sinking,
We watched you fade away,
Our hearts were almost broken,
you fought so hard to stay,
But when we saw you sleeping
Peacefully and free from pain,
We could not wish you back,
To suffer that again,
So keep your arms around her Lord
And give her special care
Make up for all she suffered
That seemed to us unfair,
So many times we need her
So many times we cried
If love could have saved her
She never would have died."

MaryAnne was always there for me especially after my son passed away. I miss all her spirtual e-mails seeing me through the rough times. She will always be my baby sister and I love and miss her very much.

Love you MaryAnne
Your sister Linda

No comments: