Monday, October 1, 2007

Mary Anne Forever and Ever

Thank you Mary Anne, for being my friend, for making my day better, for the hug that always held me even when you were somewhere else. Your inspiration and support over the years will never be forgotten. I know I have been blessed to have known and shared life with you. Though you’ve had your own mountains to climb you’ve been there to help others climb theirs. The enthusiasm and positive attitude, with which you embraced each day, even if it wasn’t always such a good day, is a constant reminder that ‘you take one day at a time’ and make the most out of that day. Taken from us far too soon, I will always cherish the times I have known with you and will carry you and your beautiful smile in my heart forever and ever.

‘Til we meet again, know that your are always loved

– Susan Barber

No comments: