Monday, September 10, 2007

(right to left) Mary Anne, Wilson, Angie, Betty, Heather, Suzanne, and Jacquelin, zip trekking adventure in Whistler


A Message from Jeannie, AKA, 'Wilson'


Maryanne
My friend, what can I say? I have known you for many years but our bond has grown so strong in the past couple. We have shared two Step groups, back to back and many tears, fears, joy and laughter.

I have a picture of you on my desk at work. It is of you, I, Angie, Heather, Betty, Suzanne and Jacquelin on our zip trekking adventure in Whistler. This was taken May 12th of this year, only four short months ago. I can still see you soaring through the air, arms open wide, head back and screaming with laughter.

When I miss you, which will be often, I will look skywards and you will be on your Dyna in the sky, soaring behind the eagles and I will smile.

We took our cakes together last November, you, Angie and I. Larry had divided up a medallion into three pieces. I still carry mine with me as a symbol of our eternal bond.
So for now, farewell, until we meet again and the medallion becomes whole again..

Ride on
All of my Love, Wilson

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, are those helmets D.O.T. ?