Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Maryannes Smile is contagious!! A message from Betty



What a beautiful soul shining thru that smile. What a gal- a Mother, a friend, a dignified lady and one HELLUVA BIKE RIDER!!

I learned from you following your lead on the bike trying to keep up and I did…you taught me no fear…it is what it is… You are my SISTA in recovery, in womanhood, in loving life, in friendship, and fun…
I cherish the memories we shared riding this year, belly dancing and giggling!! I am posting this blog confirming what a great friend you are!! I have been deeply blessed and privileged to have shared being a part of your life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.Your smile is radiated in my memory and heart; and will always be a source of comfort and these words you wrote
“Hey Bud,
I just wanted you to know how special you are to me Betty; funny how we got together, and how many ways you have made my life happier. You are such a good friend, I trust you totally and I hope you know that I will always have your back. ...your friend Mary Anne”

Ride on Mary Anne you lived life well, loved well and are well loved… I will continue to celebrate your life and legacy……xoxo your friend Betty Boop

No comments: